2010/12/17

Back again, with a new album!

Este artículo también está disponible en Español: De vuelta, ¡y con nuevo album! .

After too much time without updates... I am back again!

I finally managed to finish my new portfolio, it took me longer than expected, but I think it was worth the effort. There are some new photographs, the look is much nicier, and it is far esasier to navigate; I have also added the option to but prints (I hope it works out). But the main reason to the change is that the new version is far easiern to mantain; now I will be able to upload new material as soon as it is ready.

If you want to have a look, here is the link: Edu Pérez.

First think I have to do is update the article "Digital Photography and Linux: my Workflow"; it is now a bit obsolete, and I want to add how the album was created. I am also preparing several articles about DIY projects, and more tutorials explaining how were done the most interesting photographs from the album.

2 comments :

Vincent Tassy said...

Congrats on your new album Edu, it's beautiful !
Looking forward to your new articles too !

eduperez said...

@Vincent Tassy:

Thanks! (even if most of the merit must go to the people who made the design and templates, I just added the photographs).

Post a Comment